Backpacker Travel Insurance
You can buy and claim online, even after you’ve left home. Travel insurance from WorldNomads.com is available to people from 140 countries.
It’s designed for adventurous travellers with cover for overseas medical, evacuation, baggage and a range of adventure sports and activities.
Things You Should Know
1. Trusted Reliable Underwriters
WorldNomads.com is backed by a suite of strong, secure, specialist travel insurers who provide you with great cover, 24 emergency assistance and the highest levels of support and claims management when you need it most.
2. Value For Money With The Cover You Need
WorldNomads.com provides cover for what’s important for travellers from 140 countries. By focusing on what you need and leaving out what you don’t, World Nomads prices are some of the most competitive online.
3. Flexibility When You Need It Most
Had a change of plans? You can buy more cover or claim online while you are still away. You can even buy a World Nomads policy if you’re already travelling.
4. Cover For A Range Of Adventure Activities
From skiing & snowboarding in New Zealand to whitewater rafting in Colombia, WorldNomads.com covers a range of adventure activities, giving you peace of mind to get the most from your travels.
5. World Nomads Keeps You Travelling Safely
All WorldNomads.com members have access to up-to-date travel safety alerts, as well as travel safety advice and tips online through the World Nomads Travel Safety Hub.
6. More Than Just Great Value Travel Insurance
All WorldNomads.com members can learn the local lingo through a series of iPod & iPhone Language Guides and can stay in touch with family and friends with an online travel journal.
7. Commitment To Exceptional Customer Service
We want to make sure you get the most from WorldNomads.com. You can find out more about why travel insurance is important for your trip. If you have any questions about your travel insurance or travel safety in general, please contact WorldNomads.com directly.
Why Buy From World Nomads
1. Backed by specialist insurers and global assistance partners.
2. Buy online, even if you’ve already left home.
3. Buy more cover and claim online while travelling.
4. Covers a range of adventure sports and activities.
5. Give a little back and support a community development project.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures policy for further details.
More On Backpacker Insurance
How To Choose Long Term Travel Insurance
We’ve taken the hassle out of the fun sponge that is backpacker insurance research, here’s the best long term travel insurance providers on the market.